Thank God for all the Sustenance.


     Have you ever found a 10 sen, 5sen or 1 sen coin, while/ after you are shopping, playing, walking to the shop, or even you are cleaning your house or else where place? Do you pick it? Or keep it? :)                             
     For me, I will pick it. Because since I was a kid, I was taught by my parents to pick every money that I have found. Why? Maybe some person think it is very small amount or embarrassed to take it, but I am very sure we all had experience lack of coins when paying at the store counters,Right? On that time you will know the value of 10, 5, and 1 sen coin. :)  hahaha..

     Thank to Allah SWT for all the Sustenance. Remember! Always remember the God, because if you only remember God when you are in poverty. So God will mantain you in poverty, so you will remember to God. But make it positive, please Remember God when you are in stable financial, God will mantain it because God know you are remember God.
     This is the connection between the universe and money attraction. The universe will mention you, when you are honestly picked up any coin or money you have found, or sincere recieve money/ gift/ thing from anyone (except corruption).
     This consciouss act will make your sub-consciouss mind to allow Sustenance to your self. So, the Sustenance will comes automatically with supported by the universe to you, it's all because of your appreciates/ honest/ sincere/ character/ nature in recieving Sustenance.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment